Friday, May 25, 2012

An outdoor activity



Hello, today I will talk about an outdoor activity… of course I will talk about one of my favorite activities… the trekking and the mountaineering.
Mostly people thing that those activities are the same thing, but they have a little difference. For example, the trekking are specifically directed to the people who loves walk long distances with a lot of weight for many hours; the mountaineering are similar to that, but also you need to climb something (maybe cross some rocks)and in most cases with a high slope.
Those activities have many things in common, like walking with heavy weight or like are surrounded by nature and possible harmful conditions.
Continuing with the post; I like to do that activity because they made sensations like to be dreaming in life, and breathing pure air (away from city), in effect. I wrote about this topic before (in the past English curse, Yes. English 3) and I will permit to post the direct link here, and auto quote myself when I say “the magic of the high mountains” because there are magical for me… I cannot describe how wonderful they are.
In this month I am doing a special course in the ENAM (Escuela nacional de montaña) who provides me some special techniques and knowledge’s to practice the mountain and trekking activity in safer conditions. So I have activities all the weekends of May and June, in addition I am part of a mountain club, called “Rama de montaña U. de Chile” a special place when I have some special friends who shares my love to that rock things, and those hours walking in the middle of nowhere.
My last visit to the mountains was about one month ago, in the welcome journey of my club. In a fact I want to get to the mountains now, but I have some obligations than I cannot throw away right now, but I hope that I can return the next week to those magical places… for be enchanted again :)

Like an extra bonus, I will put some images to my post; I hope that you like that dear blogheads see you next week.
P.S: my knee is okay now.


2 comments:

  1. beautiful, thi's very nice I would like go to the mountain one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mountain climbing requires a lot of physical and mental ability, plus you can know beautiful places and little known places, it's great.
    Greeting :)

    ReplyDelete