Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Some Special Days


I think that the day that I’m trying to remember are June 16, 17 and 18 of this year, when I got to the peak of the mountain called San Ramon, in the metropolitan Region, in the political center of Chile.
That day are special for me because I got realized a dream from my childhood to be up there, and see the immensity and the magic of the high mountains that surround Santiago, and see the great Andes too.
Additionally, I entered to do mountaineering for the same mountain that I mentioned before, and because I love to be in the environment out of the big cities.


But recently I got a lesion on my knees, and I doing some therapy for try to get back to the mountain… so I hope a can get back to there.
The date was in this year, so I don’t do special things in these days yet, but I will like to do something similar the next year, if it’s possible.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation Super nacho,the Andes is very fantastic (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it surely was an amazing panoramic view, hope the problem in your knee is not that serious. I'm not quite sure if it was safe enough to go up there during a bitter winte, anyway, it worth it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for yours knees. I hope you get better.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete