Friday, June 22, 2012

A special place to eat


Today I will write about a special place to eat. First of all, I want to say that I don’t know too many places to eat in my city because the food in my house are excellent (in so many cases are better than some restaurants).
The place is called Tip & Tap, and they have many locals here, in Santiago. I discovered it when a local opened near La Reina, in the actual Hoyts cinema. And for my surprise, the quality is the same in all locals (I corroborate it when I ate in other local in Santiago)
The thing that I like from there are the special dedication given to prepare and serve the food, also the food are excellent, and full personalized(for example: if you want the serve half cooked or with no tomato and in integral bread… you can ask it, and they give to you). Also, they have a mix of food types; not all some elaborated, but they have a great mix.
I visit that local when I go with my parents to the cinema in the mostly cases; the prices are ok, but it’s more a thing of costume than higher prices. I remember that sometimes we went there only to eat (without going to cinema after or before).
To end, I need to give a tip for eating places. I will give two:
The first it’s called “Kintaro” they serve Japanese food and are located near the “Bellas Artes” Sub – station. The quality in my opinion are best than the “Yoko”, but the prices are a little higher.
And the second place is called “Peyo” and is located in “Seminario” near “Grecia” avenue. It’s a typical Chilean food restaurant; really big and really cheap. Often are fully of people and the quality are excellent. That restaurant has other local, but that ere deficient in comparison whit the first.

3 comments: