Friday, June 15, 2012

A Birthday


Hello, today I will talk about an important birthday that I remember.
I had born on the January 16th of the year 1990, at the mid-day of a summer day, here in Chile, here in Santiago. And i have three clear remembers… but I only explain one more deeply.
In chronologic order, the first was when I have six years old, and my parents invited my entire grade to my house to have a pool kid’s party. I was so happy that day, because in that day all the grade was my friend and my friends, will come the best friends.
The second experienced that I remember was on my eighteen birthday. I remember that I invited all my close friends, and a few friends of my friends… that was a big birth with some people that I didn’t see again since that day… but the remember comes to me because I don’t liked that birth really much, in comparison with my third case.
The third case was this year, when I turned the twenty two years old.
I invited only my close friends and two or three friend of my friends, it was in my house and I celebrated about 15 hours (like 6 pm to 9 am). The important think that I remember is that I enjoyed very much the company of some close friends, which not was a mega party, or a distorted party.
The most important thing that I have in that day was two… first: I saw a close friend that I didn’t see in three years (a friend of my pre – university) and in second part, I know my actually couple.
Especially that day I didn’t talk with her, in effect… I completely ignored her and she ignored me too. But in the future in a birth on a friend the things changed.

6 comments:

  1. hi ignacio! i have went for your last birthday! JEJE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iggy Pop. I don't really remember much about the fresh air on that occasion. I'm pretty sure it was better than the air in Santiago though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you in couple? I have no idea! people said you birthday of this years it was very good.

    regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever is great see older friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the best celebrations of birthday was when we were babies or toddlers, but do not remember.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i lisent that your celebrations was very good, i hope that you enjoyed your birthdays :D

    ReplyDelete